SUMMER ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE CONFERENCE (SAF16)
Le Royal Thalassa Monastir*****
July 16-18, 2016
Call for Papers
We invite you to join us in Monastir, Tunisia for the TUNISIAN ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE PROFESSORS’ ASSOCIATION OF NORTH AMERICA (TAFPANA) 2016 Summer Accounting and Finance Conference (SAF16). The conference provides a dedicated forum for practitioners, policy makers and researchers working in sustainable finance, governance and investment. Papers with theoretical research/conceptual work or applied research/applications on topics related to research, practice, and teaching in all subject areas of Accounting, Finance, Investments, Money, Banking and Economics will be considered.
Topics covered include:
• Shareholder Responsibilities/Corporate Social Responsibility
• International Accounting & International Finance
• Investment Management
• Corporate Finance and Governance
• Behavioral Finance and Accounting
• Econometrics of Finance and Financial Engineering
• Accounting and Finance in Emerging Markets
• Financial Intermediation and Banking
• Advanced in the Education/Teaching of Finance & Accounting
All papers will be double blind reviewed on a continual basis. Normally the review process will be completed in about 2 weeks after the paper submission and the author(s) will be informed of the result of the review process.
Please submit three files: the cover page and the remaining of your manuscript (PDF files) and full paper (Word file) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission: June 11, 2016
Notification of final decision: June 15, 2016
Author registration: June 30, 2016